Where to buy Felco Pruners?
I had a pair of Felco pruners (the original - #2) but lost them last fall. I need to replace them but I'm wondering if there is really a big difference between #2 and #5. I'm not a professional, gardening is just a hobby.
I have used Felco 2 for over 25 yrs and wouldn't have another style. I have more than once pruned a whole orchard of fruit trees with nothing more than these hand pruners. I haven't had to replaced or sharpen the blade in 3 yrs. The #2 will last forever!
Where to buy Felco Pruners Right Now on eBay
Cool Tools: Pruners Felco #2 - and other options
These small and lightweight pruners work well for small hands and small snippings, and have useful thumb safety clips - but don't expect the tools to be heirlooms.
Stocking Up The Well-Appointed Home
- He's wearing dusty leather boots, jeans and a flannel shirt. But the most telling part of his getup is the red Felco pruners attached to his black leather belt. Taylor said he can shape a bonsai tree with his pruners, much like a potter with clay. “The
- What they neglect to teach you in design school is that part of creating any well-appointed home is creating a well-stocked home. With increasingly demanding careers and family responsibilities, clients hiring an interior designer look to this
- Bypass hand pruners, designed to cut branches less than 1 inch wide, often snip more than stems. They slice rope, twine and even chicken wire—or at least, the ones in our test did. Unfair? Maybe—but the results were revealing. And, yes, shrubbery was
- “The Felco 2 pruner ($65) makes a crisp, clean cut, and it's easier on the hands,” she said, adding that the Felco, as it is reverentially called in the trade, is one of those tools that will last a lifetime. That's why a wide variety of replacement
- Favorite garden tool: Felco 6 pruners. Favorite vegetable: Asparagus. This plant provides years of enjoyment. Favorite fruit: Blueberries. A great addition for edible landscapes. Favorite weed: Wild violets. Little purple blooms covering the lawn in