Where to buy Atf-z1?
do i have to use the transmission fluid that honda recommends (ATF Z1) or can i add another kind? and where can i get ATF Z1? do i have to go to honda and buy it from them?
typically you should use the ATF that the manufacturer recommends, however if you cannot find any for what ever reason, you can use other AT fluids such as DEX RON. ATF is basically a lubricating oil. As to where to find ATF Z1 I'm not sure because I've
Where to buy Atf-z1 Right Now on eBay
AMSOIL Expands Signature Series Family To Include Automatic Transmission ...
- FNR5; Honda ATF-Z1; Hyundai SP-II & SP-III, SPH-IV & NWS-9638*; Idemitsu K17 ; JASO 1-A; Jaguar 6-Speed; JWS 3309 &3324; Kia SP-II, SP-I; MAN 339F, V1, V2, Z1, Z2 & Z3; Mazda ATF-M III, ATF-MV; Mercedes 236.1-236.12, 236.14*; Mitsubishi SP-II,
- MERCON V, ESP-M2C166-H; GM DEXRON III; Chrysler ATF+4, MOPAR AS68RC; Allison C-4, TES-389; Audi G 052 162, G 052 990, G 055 025; BMW 7045E, LA 2634, LT 71141; Honda ATF-Z1 (not CVT); Hyundai SP-II and SP-III; Idemitsu K17; JWS 3309,
- First, be sure to replace the drained fluid with only Honda ATF-Z1. Ask your tech to install a new shift solenoid to see if it fixes the problem; it probably will. Q: I own a 2005 Saturn Ion with 86,000 miles on it. The tires were replaced at 60,000
- Q: I have a 2001 Honda Civic with an automatic transmission. The automatic transmission fluid was due to be changed. The Owner's Manual said to only use official Honda fluid, so I picked up three litres and took it to my local oil change shop. He said
- Если, например, в свою Honda вы зальете обычный трансмиссионный DEXRON вместо фирменного ATF Z1, то за пару месяцев вполне сможете убить коробку. Комментарий эксперта: в реальности случаев «гибели» АКПП при замене