Where to buy Pee Chee Folders?
The folder in question, is the one with female tennis player, two football players, and the running men.
According to this site it was Francis Gordon:
Where to buy Pee Chee Folders Right Now on eBay
The Trapper Keeper Is Back ... This Time For Your iPad
- with inches and centimeters, EXPO black dry erase markers, highlighters, colored pencils, Ziploc bags in quart or gallon size, reusable water bottles, Papermate black flair pens, Crayola washable markers, wide-ruled filler notebook paper, Pee-Chee
- The designs are remnant of the classic Trapper Keeper and Pee Chee folder designs of the early 1980s. But instead of storing papers, it's just a universal tablet case. I'm slightly disappointed that the Kensington cases don't contain any additional
- I wasn't one of those junior high kids who drew the Boston logo on their Pee-Chee folders, but I'd be fibbing if I said I don't know the lyrics to their hits. Add Cheap Trick to the bill and you've got an unbeatable evening of classic rock. Boston's
- Without the demands of a busy school schedule to direct her vigor and vim, she needed an outlet. My closet clutter felt the brisk discipline of a girl who is not inclined to fret over grubby erasers and frayed Pee Chee folders. It was both liberating
- Every year, I looked forward with a somewhat unsettling amount of excitement toward the day on which I would be allowed to pick out a new Trapper Keeper and folders. School supplies got a lot less exciting the Available in three designs — the