Where to buy Nichrome Wire?
what is the stress and strain for nichrome wire?
Modulus is 2.2 × 10^11Pa
Not sure what exactly you need, but you can calc. a lot of what you need.
Where to buy Nichrome Wire Right Now on eBay
White Box With Sliders (381 interface design course final project)
This is a white box about the size of a small (musical) keyboard, with two sliders across it. Inside the box is an Arduino which constantly sends serial information to a laptop via a USB cable. The laptop is running a ChucK program which parses the serial data from the box and feeds those numbers into the frequency input of two oscillators....
Engineering a clear path forward
- All the action is in the 3/4″ copper tube cartridges that come complete with home-made glow-plugs made from harvested from a broken hairdryer. These interchangeable cartridges allow [NightHawkInLight] to load up ahead of time and fire
- This icicle-cutting pole uses a super-hot nichrome wire to cleanly cut through icicles hanging from the edge of a roof. (Photo by Eliza Grinnell/SEAS Communications.) Instructor David Mooney, Robert P. Pinkas Family Professor of Bioengineering, said he
- “We have chosen a material for the coil that is not nichrome wire,” says Robinson, referring to the nickel-chrome alloy used in almost all vaporizer heating coils. “Both Mark and I got nickel poisoning after doing a significant amount of nichrome wire
- otherwise known as Allen who you might have seen waving around a magnetic, thumb-locked version of Thor's hammer a few weeks back. This uses a fuel mixture of methanol and acetone, projected by butane propellent and lit by a red hot nichrome wire.
- Each bit of memory consisted of a little ferrite donut with wires threaded through it. By controlling the current through the wires, the donut (or core) could have a clockwise magnetic field or a counterclockwise field. A sense wire allowed the memory