Where to buy Nichrome Wire?
what is the stress and strain for nichrome wire?
Modulus is 2.2 × 10^11Pa
Not sure what exactly you need, but you can calc. a lot of what you need.
Where to buy Nichrome Wire Right Now on eBay
Nichrome wire is the preferred wire, because it has known electrical properties (resistance per foot, heat to amperage ratio, etc etc). But there is a bit of sag that occurs with nichrome wire, that is really difficult to eliminate at lengths greater than 2-3 feet....
Marcus Grant, founder of Shanghai9, talks about the online beverage market ...
- When a satellite is launched into space, there's sometimes room on the rocket for a few mini satellites to hitch a ride, too. Adam Thurn, an Aerospace Engineer at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), has invented a nichrome burn wire mechanism for
- Shanghai-based Aussie expatriate Marcus Grant is founder of the online alcohol and beverage e-tailer Shanghai9. We caught up with him recently and asked him about the challenges of setting up shop in Shanghai, and about the counterfeit alcohol floating
- December 17, 2010 - Capable of 500°F continuous and 600°F intermittent use, APC Teflon®-Coated Nichrome Wire provides non-stick surface in variety of plastics and packaging processing applications. Product will outlast plain nichrome resistance wire
- Part of the rod is wound using bifilar winding (non-inductive) of nichrome wire. Current is passed through the nichrome wire to heat up the rod. After the nichrome winding, part of the rod should be used for copper wire winding of a few turns. This
- Stove Specs: Packed size – Height 5.6 inches, Width 5.1 inches; Assembled size – Height 7.9 inches, Width 5.1 inches; Weight -16.5 oz; Materials – 304 stainless steel, nichrome wire; Fuel – sticks, twigs, pine cones and other biomass; Boil time – 4 to