Where to buy R134a Refrigerant?
Could anyone tell me how OR if it is possible to add refrigerant to my 2 cu.ft refrigerator? What happens is that I accidentally made a cut (about half-an-inch long) on the metal plate compartment where ice always form as I cleaned up the ice chuck with
There is no refill valves on the little Frids. It would cost you 5 times as much to have them installed as it would buy another one. Been there, done that.
Where to buy R134a Refrigerant Right Now on eBay
Whirlpool Electric Dryer Not Heating, How To Determine What Could Be The Problem
These restful, relaxing, memory making RV trips should not be jeopardized by something as simple as a 12-volt electrical problem ruining your vacation. You can just pack up the RV and head out to get some well deserved rest and relaxation without having to deal with the hassles of day-to-day living. com LINKS: Twitter: twitter. com If you have any sort of electronics at all plugged into outlets, odds are, you may be at serious risk of a surge resulting in the death of said electronic device....
Germany could be fined over Mercedes air-con gas row
The source told Reuters that the Commission, which has already warned Germany once, is set to give Daimler a final chance to comply before enforcing the Directive on the German authorities through the courts.
Such infringement proceedings could amount to a fine, but it could also require the recall of all the non-compliant Mercedes cars fitted with R134a that have so far been released onto the market.
Honeywell, the developer of R1234yf, issued a strongly-worded response to the news:
“It is unfortunate that a single automaker’s failure to comply with the EU MAC Directive has taken up a disproportionate amount of the EU’s time and led to infringement proceedings against Germany. Honeywell fully supports the EU’s action because it supports timely implementation of the MAC Directive and will secure significant environmental benefits.
Find R134a Freons at Great Prices..
Buy Safe Appliances, Protect Ozone Layer
- Chillventa, the international trade fair for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps took place from 14-16 October in Nuremberg, Germany. The biennial event represents a golden opportunity for companies to showcase their natural
- R600A, R290A, R134A ,R410, among other gases, are some alternative refrigerants on the market. Scientific research reveals that R22 gases used in refrigerants and air-conditioners contain ozone-destroying chlorine and have high potential of increasing
- “Daimler will return to using the safe refrigerant R134a until the serial launch of the new technology, as will the majority of other automobile manufacturers. “According to an EU Directive, this will be permitted until the end of 2016, depending on
- the refrigeration industry. It was also exiting to see what the trends will be in the near future. All competitors showed their latest developments for the rising demand of R290 Compressors to meet European F-Gas regulation, which will ban R404A
- "Germany now has two months to take the necessary measures to comply with the Commission's request. If they fail to do so, the Commission may decide to refer the matter to the European Court of Justice." Daimler says its refusal to phase out R134a,