Where to buy R134a Refrigerant?
Could anyone tell me how OR if it is possible to add refrigerant to my 2 cu.ft refrigerator? What happens is that I accidentally made a cut (about half-an-inch long) on the metal plate compartment where ice always form as I cleaned up the ice chuck with
There is no refill valves on the little Frids. It would cost you 5 times as much to have them installed as it would buy another one. Been there, done that.
Where to buy R134a Refrigerant Right Now on eBay
Whirlpool Electric Dryer Not Heating, How To Determine What Could Be The Problem
These restful, relaxing, memory making RV trips should not be jeopardized by something as simple as a 12-volt electrical problem ruining your vacation. You can just pack up the RV and head out to get some well deserved rest and relaxation without having to deal with the hassles of day-to-day living. com LINKS: Twitter: twitter. com If you have any sort of electronics at all plugged into outlets, odds are, you may be at serious risk of a surge resulting in the death of said electronic device....
Lost in the Ozone Again
The source told Reuters that the Commission, which has already warned Germany once, is set to give Daimler a final chance to comply before enforcing the Directive on the German authorities through the courts.
Such infringement proceedings could amount to a fine, but it could also require the recall of all the non-compliant Mercedes cars fitted with R134a that have so far been released onto the market.
Honeywell, the developer of R1234yf, issued a strongly-worded response to the news:
“It is unfortunate that a single automaker’s failure to comply with the EU MAC Directive has taken up a disproportionate amount of the EU’s time and led to infringement proceedings against Germany. Honeywell fully supports the EU’s action because it supports timely implementation of the MAC Directive and will secure significant environmental benefits.
Find R134a Freons at Great Prices..
How to Install Classic Auto Air's Stage 3 Direct Fit A/C Upgrade
- A new refrigerant known as R-1234yf, which is intended for use in future car air conditioning systems, was announced as a suitable global replacement for the previous refrigerant R134a, which did not meet new EU rules as regards its global warming
- flawed part, without coming up with something better. Enter Classic Auto Air of Tampa, Florida, whose Original Air Group is dedicated to designing direct-fit upgrade A/C kits using modern R134a refrigerant (it's no longer called freon!) in classic
- The European Union directive that automotive air conditioners use refrigerants with GWPs of 150 or lower had most European carmakers begin shifting to HFO-1234YF in 2011 (a total ban on more powerful climate-changing chemicals comes in 2017). General
- With the talk at Chillventa all about moving to lower-GWPs as quickly as possible, in a bid to head off 'the 2018 Drop' (see p4 of RAC November), we can also expect to see the retailers looking to make conversions away from R404A and perhaps R134a too
- Chillventa 2014, the leading international trade fair for the HVAC&R industry, which took place from 14-16 October in Nuremberg, Germany, brought together more than 30,000 visitors and 984 exhibitors representing over 110 countries.