Where to buy Lubegard?
hi, i was trying to compare these three products b/c my transmission has some trouble slipping and downshifting. which is the best, is it ok to mix them? thank you
If your transmission is slipping and not down shifting properly you most likely need a rebuild. Slipping indicates the clutches are not applying enough pressure and that could be from wear or a fault in the hydraulic system-either way additives won't
Where to buy Lubegard Right Now on eBay
Nora Howsare Promoted To Vice President, Stellar Automotive Group
Q: Last year I inherited a 1993 Honda Accord from my grandmother and it periodically refuses to start. The only consistent factor is that if the car has been parked in the sun and it is warm out, it sometimes won’t start. The car always started this winter. It doesn’t matter if the car is driven a lot or a little, but when it’s been parked in the sun, the car may not start. Sometimes if I wait five to 10 minutes, it may start right up. Other times, the car will not start up for 45 minutes. (If I call AAA, the car always starts up before they arrive!) Recently I replaced sparkplugs and the battery, hoping to put off the problem this summer. I generally work on my own car. Is there something else I could look at? Or is my car telling me it wants to move to the North Pole?
Get hot products from AliExpress. Paypal & Escrow Buyer Protection..
Car Doctor: '93 Accord refuses to start when it's warm; replace the relay
- Lubeguard Protecting Lubes Lubegard's Engine Protectant, Gear Protectant and Power Transfer Protectant are formulated with LXE technology to join negative polarity and positive polarity, creating a bond that offers lubrication and anti-wear protection
- Although I'm not a huge believer in additives, one product, Lubegard, has a good track record for eliminating torque converter shudder and, for less than $20, is worth a try. John Paul is the AAA Car Doctor (SM). He has over 30 years of experience in
- SEVILLE, Ohio – Stellar Automotive Group has promoted Nora Howsare to vice president. Howsare will oversee all of the Stellar Automotive Group companies, including International Lubricants Inc. (LUBEGARD), which the company acquired last year.
- Although I'm not a huge believer in additives, one product, Lubegard, has a good track record of eliminating torque convertor shudder. Q. Recently the battery in my car died and roadside assistance came. Everything is awesome, but now the speedometer
- The leaping African antelope logo has always been a part of the Chevrolet Impala sedan since its debut in 1958. For the 2014 model year Impala, the antelope was modernized and shined up with some bright chrome finish. “The Impala emblem is an