Where to buy Lubegard?
hi, i was trying to compare these three products b/c my transmission has some trouble slipping and downshifting. which is the best, is it ok to mix them? thank you
If your transmission is slipping and not down shifting properly you most likely need a rebuild. Slipping indicates the clutches are not applying enough pressure and that could be from wear or a fault in the hydraulic system-either way additives won't
Where to buy Lubegard Right Now on eBay
Lubegard Announces Brand-New ATF Product For Low-Viscosity Applications
Q: Last year I inherited a 1993 Honda Accord from my grandmother and it periodically refuses to start. The only consistent factor is that if the car has been parked in the sun and it is warm out, it sometimes won’t start. The car always started this winter. It doesn’t matter if the car is driven a lot or a little, but when it’s been parked in the sun, the car may not start. Sometimes if I wait five to 10 minutes, it may start right up. Other times, the car will not start up for 45 minutes. (If I call AAA, the car always starts up before they arrive!) Recently I replaced sparkplugs and the battery, hoping to put off the problem this summer. I generally work on my own car. Is there something else I could look at? Or is my car telling me it wants to move to the North Pole?
Get hot products from AliExpress. Paypal & Escrow Buyer Protection..
Mark Roach Joins Lubegard
- SEATTLE, Wash. – LUBEGARD, a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive chemicals, has announced the addition of Mark Roach to its sales team. With more than 28 years in the automotive aftermarket industry, Roach comes prepared to help
- Lubegard has announced the addition of Mark Roach to their sales team. With more than 28 years in the Automotive Aftermarket business, Mark comes prepared to help Lubegard expand their customer base. Previously, Mark held principal positions at
- LUBEGARD Complete Full Synthetic ATF is engineered to meet or exceed OEM requirements where lower viscosity is required, the company says. Formulated with the company's exclusive proprietary LXE Technology, this new automatic transmission fluid
- Although I'm not a huge believer in additives, one product, Lubegard, has a good track record for eliminating torque converter shudder and, for less than $20, is worth a try. John Paul is the AAA Car Doctor (SM). He has over 30 years of experience in
- After Gov. Kitzhaber successfully shepherded the five bills of the “grand bargain” package through the Legislative special session in early October, he declared that any further PERS reforms were “off the table.” Senate Bill 861 in the special session