Where to buy Lubegard?
hi, i was trying to compare these three products b/c my transmission has some trouble slipping and downshifting. which is the best, is it ok to mix them? thank you
If your transmission is slipping and not down shifting properly you most likely need a rebuild. Slipping indicates the clutches are not applying enough pressure and that could be from wear or a fault in the hydraulic system-either way additives won't
Where to buy Lubegard Right Now on eBay
Car Doctor: '93 Accord refuses to start when it's warm; replace the relay
- LUBEGARD Complete Full Synthetic ATF is engineered to meet or exceed OEM requirements where lower viscosity is required, the company says. Formulated with the company's exclusive proprietary LXE Technology, this new automatic transmission fluid
- Q: Last year I inherited a 1993 Honda Accord from my grandmother and it periodically refuses to start. The only consistent factor is that if the car has been parked in the sun and it is warm out, it sometimes won't start. The car always started this
- After Gov. Kitzhaber successfully shepherded the five bills of the “grand bargain” package through the Legislative special session in early October, he declared that any further PERS reforms were “off the table.” Senate Bill 861 in the special session
- SEVILLE, Ohio – Stellar Automotive Group has promoted Nora Howsare to vice president. Howsare will oversee all of the Stellar Automotive Group companies, including International Lubricants Inc. (LUBEGARD), which the company acquired last year.
- International Lubricants Inc. (ILI) announced that it received a lubricant technology award from the research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan. Since 1984, International Lubricants Inc. has been a leader in researching, developing and manufacturing