Where to buy Kiwi Parade Gloss?
Hello, may I know where can I can buy Kiwi's Parade Gloss shoe polish? It's not the normal type but the one that gives a higher gloss. Also, does anyone know where I can buy polishing cloths? Need not be kiwi, but those smooth types which are specially
you can try the cobbler shops. they should stock the cloths and perhaps a polish that gives higher gloss. but be prepared to pay more than the usual you can get at supermarkets
Where to buy Kiwi Parade Gloss Right Now on eBay
Bairbre Power on closet maintenance & getting the most out of your clothes
The shoe shine tools you'll need
Felt shoe polishing cloths
These cloths are usually made from cotton chamois, and they're perfect for not only applying polish, but are essential for helping you bring out a mirror shine on your cherished leather shoes. Any cobbler worth your time will have a good range for you to choose from, otherwise head online to the Hanger Project to pick one up.
Horsehair shoeshine brush
This one's a no-brainer – you deserve 100 per cent natural horsehair bristles to bring a natural, glowing sheen to your shoes. They come in a range of sizes, and some have black bristles and others have neutral ones. It's good to have options to use on different coloured shoes. Get a smaller, travel-sized brush to use when you're on the go – those hotel shine kits are nasty and shouldn't come anywhere near your prized shoes.
Find Glass Kiwi at Target. Shop and Save at Target.com..
How to get a mirror shine on your shoes
- There is only one shoe polish - Kiwi Parade Gloss. I don't quite understand "His parents' address" bit. Surely if your mum and dad are alive, you must know where they live! 4. 10. Click to rate. Farmer Giles, Truro, 1 month ago. Lighting a BBQ - no
- The stuff brings out the best mirror shine. Also worth checking out is GlenKaren, with an all-natural range of products that actually smells good enough to eat. If you can't source these, Kiwi's “Parade Gloss” will do for your black shoes, but with
- I never knew there was a special 'Parade Gloss' prestige polish by Kiwi for super-shiny boots. Can't wait to use that! I knew that trick about washing jeans inside out to maintain their colour and I've resolved that there will be no drying items on the
- Flanker Ofisa Treviranus scored a hat-trick of tries as London Irish beat Rovigo 34-6 in the final pool match of the European Challenge Cup to finish top of Pool 1 ahead of Cardiff Blues. A flurry of tries in the final quarter gave Irish a bonus-point
- Already lacking 10 members of the side which beat the Kiwis in May through injury and suspension, Australia were forced to play the last 40 minutes at the Suncorp Stadium without in-form full-back Greg Inglis and stand-off Daly Cherry-Evans because of