Where to buy Amtico Flooring?
We're overhauling our bathroom, and I don't know how many lights to buy.
The room is approx 3m by 3m, and about 2m tall; the walls will be white (with slate tiles where needed); the floor slate effect Amtico tiles.
Depending on the lux of the fittings ,you seem to have opted for lv halogen ,which gives excellent light ,6 would be a maximum but 4 would be plenty , personally I would go with 240v l e d lamps ,rated at 5 w but giving lots of light , lasts for 10000
Where to buy Amtico Flooring Right Now on eBay
Amtico launches enhanced Access flooring collection for hospitality interiors
- The make and sell flooring products under the Mannington Residential, Mannington Commercial, Burke, and Amtico brands. Mannington has manufacturing plants and offices in six locations across the US in Salem, New Jersey; Calhoun, Georgia; High Point,
- Amtico Access is a stylish, loose lay vinyl flooring collection. Incredibly well suited to hospitality environments where rapid installation is required, it can be combined or used individually to create contemporary floor designs. The newly refreshed
- On the top floor there are two further double bedrooms, a study and a bathroom. All of the bathrooms and the ground floor cloakroom have been fitted with high quality sanitary ware. New flooring has been fitted including Amtico tiling in the hall and
- Drawing on a 2015 project where it concurrently refitted two ferries for Australian operator Spirit of Tasmania, Trimline co-ordinated the installation of 5500sqm of Amtico flooring, 4,500sqm of carpet and 1,000sqm of tiling. The team also fitted 21
- This large scale refurbishment across the two ships saw Trimline use 5500m2 of Amtico flooring, 4,500m2 of carpet, 1,000m2 of tiling, (11,000 m2 of new flooring in total), 2,470 chairs and sofas and 790 dining and coffee tables. The team has also