Where to buy Amtico Flooring?
We're overhauling our bathroom, and I don't know how many lights to buy.
The room is approx 3m by 3m, and about 2m tall; the walls will be white (with slate tiles where needed); the floor slate effect Amtico tiles.
Depending on the lux of the fittings ,you seem to have opted for lv halogen ,which gives excellent light ,6 would be a maximum but 4 would be plenty , personally I would go with 240v l e d lamps ,rated at 5 w but giving lots of light , lasts for 10000
Where to buy Amtico Flooring Right Now on eBay
Property of the Week: Edwardian four-bedroom home on Abbey Park Road ...
- breakfast kitchen with a comprehensive range of wall and floor units, plumbing for a dishwasher, double oven, gas hob with an extractor above, and Amtico flooring; utility room with fitted wall and floor units, plumbing for a washing machine and
- The second of the front reception rooms, the impressive sitting room has a classic column radiator, Amtico flooring, oak skirting boards, original coving and a ceiling rose. There is a marble fire surround with solid fuel burning stove on a black tiled
- Within the living/dining area, which measures 11'6'' x 18'6“(3.51m x 5.64m) there is Amtico flooring, open stairs leading to the first floor (there's understairs storage here) and French doors which lead on to the external courtyard. Moving into the
- There is a good-sized dining room and a door links it to the fitted kitchen which has beech base and wall units, amtico flooring and integrated appliances including a double electric oven, hob and extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- The room is finished to a high standard with with Amtico tile effect floor, lime washed oak kitchen units, stainless steel single drainer sink and two large Velux windows with fully fitted heat shield blinds. The cooking takes place on a Rangemaster