Where to buy Okabashi?
Where to buy Okabashi Right Now on eBay
JessicaShops: Oka-B, mountain getaway, Aeropostale
- While Buford had been known for leather, Irvani focused on plastic--notably injected-molded plastic--that could be turned into shoes of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The company's name, Okabashi, derives from the Japanese principles of reflexology
- Okabashi Shoes, 4823 Roy Carlson Blvd., Buford; www.oka-b.com. North Carolina Chimney Rock Park: Need a last-minute gift getaway with Dad this weekend? Head north to Lake Lure and Chimney Rock in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Reserve a room at the
- Oka-B Shoes: Celebrate National Flip Flop Day on Friday at Oka-B Shoe headquarters in Buford. All shoes will be marked down to $5-$7 per pair (regularly $20 and up). Shop between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Friday at Okabashi Shoes, 4823 Roy Carlson Blvd.,
- Another flip-flop maker that's supporting the planet is Okabashi. The U.S. shoe manufacturer uses 100-percent recyclable Microplast rubber in all of the styles in its Okabashi and Oka B lines. To participate, customers simply mail their used sandals
- Irvani called his new enterprise "Okabashi" in honor of the Japanese practice of reflexology and, as the company's website states their shoes have: "tiny massaging beads are strategically placed across the foot-bed of each shoe to stimulate different