Where to buy Okabashi?
Where to buy Okabashi Right Now on eBay
Comfy doesn't have to be ugly
- While Buford had been known for leather, Irvani focused on plastic--notably injected-molded plastic--that could be turned into shoes of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The company's name, Okabashi, derives from the Japanese principles of reflexology
- Okabashi Brands, was founded in 1985 by shoemakers migrating from Iran to the US, where they released their comfortable shoes, geared first towards spas and pharmacies. In 2005, Oka-B was launched as a brand under the company whose designs could
- Irvani called his new enterprise "Okabashi" in honor of the Japanese practice of reflexology and, as the company's website states their shoes have: "tiny massaging beads are strategically placed across the foot-bed of each shoe to stimulate different
- Before I took over, we were spending $1 on our own branded term, "Okabashi." Now we spend $.12 a conversion, so we spend less than a penny a click. Google has sort of changed the game on us, so there's no reason to overspend on branded terms.
- Buford, Ga.-based flip flop and sandal maker Okabashi Brands is planning to expand and add 150 jobs in Georgia. The 27-year-old company already employs 200 in Buford, and plans to start producing private labels in addition to their existing Okabashi