Where to buy Okabashi?
Where to buy Okabashi Right Now on eBay
The Truth About Pop Ups. Spoiler Alert: They Convert
- While Buford had been known for leather, Irvani focused on plastic--notably injected-molded plastic--that could be turned into shoes of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The company's name, Okabashi, derives from the Japanese principles of reflexology
- Out of all conversion optimization techniques, none has received more scrutiny than overlay pop ups. Yet pop ups continue to be the most effective technique for increasing email subscribers and the number of sales conversions. So why is this practice
- BUFORD — If you're wearing a pair of Made-in-the-U.S.A flip-flops this weekend, odds are they were made in Georgia. Okabashi Brands shipped more than 2.5 million pairs of flip-flops last year from a one-story brick building in Buford to Wal-Marts and
- Irvani called his new enterprise "Okabashi" in honor of the Japanese practice of reflexology and, as the company's website states their shoes have: "tiny massaging beads are strategically placed across the foot-bed of each shoe to stimulate different
- Before I took over, we were spending $1 on our own branded term, "Okabashi." Now we spend $.12 a conversion, so we spend less than a penny a click. Google has sort of changed the game on us, so there's no reason to overspend on branded terms.