Where to buy Okabashi?
Where to buy Okabashi Right Now on eBay
AAM’s 2015 Made in America Gift Guide
, Every yo-yo is “tested for quality and tuned for performance by a World Yo-Yo Champion. Maryland: If you’re looking for the goods necessary for adults to have a good time at the beach – like tote bags, bottle openers, beach chairs, shatterproof wine glasses and stylish key fobs – look no further....
How To Recycle Your Flip-Flops — Or Give Any Shoe A Second Life
What's the best ROI for your ad dollars: Google Adwords, Bing Ads, or Amazon Product Ads? How can you target customers by type? And what coupon service beats out Groupon and Google Offers by far? The answers to these and other questions may surprise you. Hadi Irvani, Director of Ecommerce for shoe company Okabashi Brands ( Okabashi.com ), spills his best online advertising and marketing secrets for EcommerceBytes readers.
Google AdWords, Bing
We use Google AdWords and we use Bing Ads . For Bing, you're supposed to spend 40% less than Google Adwords, on a CPC (cost-per-click) basis, and I would say we spend probably 70% less, just because the search volume isn't there.
Google AdWords is all down to supply and demand. Before I took over, we were spending $1 on our own branded term, "Okabashi." Now we spend $.12 a conversion, so we spend less than a penny a click. Google has sort of changed the game on us, so there's no reason to overspend on branded terms.
Okabashi On Sale. Buy Okabashi Products Today & Save..
Okabashi's Director of Ecommerce Spills Best Advertising Secrets
- While Buford had been known for leather, Irvani focused on plastic--notably injected-molded plastic--that could be turned into shoes of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The company's name, Okabashi, derives from the Japanese principles of reflexology
- Before I took over, we were spending $1 on our own branded term, "Okabashi." Now we spend $.12 a conversion, so we spend less than a penny a click. Google has sort of changed the game on us, so there's no reason to overspend on branded terms.
- Another flip-flop maker that's supporting the planet is Okabashi. The U.S. shoe manufacturer uses 100-percent recyclable Microplast rubber in all of the styles in its Okabashi and Oka B lines. To participate, customers simply mail their used sandals
- Inventory management requires constant attention and is incredibly important to your business's success. Yet, even the most successful ecommerce businesses still run into problems every year. A very common problem is slow-moving and excess inventory.
- Okabashi Brands Inc. of Buford, Ga., has been making the shoes for Telic, but Telic was looking for a second supplier. Rocco Azzarito, CEO of Telic, said he learned of High Country Plastics during an Idaho conference on exporting. Azzarito said he