Where to buy Okabashi?
Where to buy Okabashi Right Now on eBay
AAM’s 2015 Made in America Gift Guide
, Every yo-yo is “tested for quality and tuned for performance by a World Yo-Yo Champion. Maryland: If you’re looking for the goods necessary for adults to have a good time at the beach – like tote bags, bottle openers, beach chairs, shatterproof wine glasses and stylish key fobs – look no further....
How To Recycle Your Flip-Flops — Or Give Any Shoe A Second Life
In honor of Earth Day today, FN offers a few eco-conscious options for what to do with your favorite sandals after you’ve worn them to bits.
On the off-chance that your go-to summer flip-flop has broken down, check the brand’s website to see if it will accept items for repair. Rainbow Sandals will fix its products at its San Clemente, Calif., factory for customers who just can’t part with their leather thongs. It also donates many repaired styles to local nonprofits and families in need.
Maybe you’ve never heard of it, but a company called PlusFoam is making your feet more green. The firm produces a recyclable material that is replacing traditional foams, plastics and rubbers in shoe manufacturing, and it’s now used in flip-flops from more than a dozen popular brands, including New Balance, Roxy, Vans, O’Neill, Scott Hawaii, Vere and Manduka. To see if your sandals are recyclable, look for a PlusFoam logo on the bottom of the sole. If it’s there are, visit Plusfoam.com to request a return shipping label and possibly get a discount code for future purchases.
Okabashi On Sale. Buy Okabashi Products Today & Save..
Okabashi's Shoes Are Japan By Way of Iran By Way of Georgia
- Inventory management requires constant attention and is incredibly important to your business's success. Yet, even the most successful ecommerce businesses still run into problems every year. A very common problem is slow-moving and excess inventory.
- While Buford had been known for leather, Irvani focused on plastic--notably injected-molded plastic--that could be turned into shoes of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The company's name, Okabashi, derives from the Japanese principles of reflexology
- Another flip-flop maker that's supporting the planet is Okabashi. The U.S. shoe manufacturer uses 100-percent recyclable Microplast rubber in all of the styles in its Okabashi and Oka B lines. To participate, customers simply mail their used sandals
- Before I took over, we were spending $1 on our own branded term, "Okabashi." Now we spend $.12 a conversion, so we spend less than a penny a click. Google has sort of changed the game on us, so there's no reason to overspend on branded terms.
- A top Walmart executive said she thinks the company's beefed-up emphasis on buying American carries special potential benefit for Georgia. The impact of any change in Walmart buying can be huge: the Arkansas-based company is the largest retailer on the