Where to buy Simoniz Fix IT Pro?
I bought the Simoniz Fix It pen. Used it to fill in some scratches on my vehicle. The excess liquid dried up and caused little bubbles. Now it looks worse than before. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to remove the excess hardened liquid
you need a wheel and some compound/ wheel it using the red compound and water
Where to buy Simoniz Fix IT Pro Right Now on eBay
Simoniz Fix-it Pro Clear Coat Scratch Repair: Does it Work?
- The Simoniz Fix it Pro ($10), DuPont Pro Fusion Color ($8), and Turtle Wax Scratch Repair Pen ($10) are all widely available online or in auto parts stores. Claimed to work with any color paint, they contain a permanent clear coat much like the
- By Lauren Keith - bio | email. The Simoniz Fix-it Pro Clear Coat Pen has been deemed the worst product of 2010 out of all the Does it Work products tested this year. ALTENBURG, MO () -Joe Dreyer admits it's hard to keep his white pick-up truck
- As for those scratch-repair pens you might have seen in department stores or on TV, don't even bother. We've tested several, including the DuPont Pro Fusion Color, the Simoniz Fix It Pro, and the Turtle Wax Scratch Repair Pen. All cost $15 or less. But
- I remember applying many a coat of Simoniz wax, under my dad's close supervision, to the beautiful chrome grille and bumpers. He traded that Dodge in on a used 1952 Chrysler Windsor sedan in 1957, which became our family car all the way through the
- Gov't Mule is currently on the road with Dave Matthews Band. Last night, the two groups performed at Atlanta, GA's Lakewood Ampitheatre. During Dave Matthews Band's set, Warren Haynes emerged for a version of “Corn Bread.” In related news, Gov't Mule